Our members and Services
Our members and regular service users come from different tribal, religious, age and national backgrounds in Ethiopia and across Africa. They are united by a cruel cultural tradition of child marriage, which is child sex abuse by another name.
We offer free and confidential advice, information and practical support services including:
- A welcoming and forum for networking, sharing ideas and experiences, and finding solution to the common problems faced by the former child wives in the UK;
- Sexual violence and exploitation
- Sexual health;
- Empowerment through advice and infoormation
- Social and practical skill training;
- Referral to specialist agencies;
- Relaxation through cultural activities such as story-telling, drama, music and dance.